- All rights, including but not limited to copyright, trade marks, design rights (whether the foregoing rights are registered or unregistered) rights in, to or in connection with databases,, in the Short-codes.com website (the “Website”) and its contents, are owned by or licensed by the Shortcode Management Group which consists of T-Mobile, Orange, 3, Vodafone and O2 (“us” or “we”).
- Submission (as defined below) of any information and /or use of this Website constitutes acceptance of these terms. You agree to use this site in accordance with these terms and all applicable laws.
- We do not endorse, nor do we make any warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, completeness, reliability or continuous supply of any information or content supplied on this Website. We do not warrant that the Website, its content or the server that makes it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over any content supplied by third parties which can be accessed via this site. You acknowledge that we do not endorse the views that may be expressed by third parties, nor have any control over the availability of linked pages or websites accessed from our Website. Any dealings with products or services which are located via this Website are solely between you and that third party. We exclude all liability relating to the value and integrity of such third-party products and services.
- You acknowledge that you shall not place any reliance on the receipt of any timely communication from us.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) including loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill or special or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access the service or to obtain or use a short code, or following a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time. Nothing in these terms limits our liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited in law.
- Certain areas of the Website, including but not limited to the registration procedure, may request that you supply written content to the Website (a “Submission”). You warrant that any Submission you make shall be made in good faith and shall be true and complete to the best of your knowledge. The act of sending a Submission to us will be treated as your acknowledgement and representation that a) you are the copyright owner of such Submission, or that you have been granted the express permission of the copyright owner of such Submission consistent with the manner and purpose of you making the submission b) you have or have been granted the rights necessary to grant (a) us the licences detailed below. By making a Submission to us you hereby grant us a licence to reproduce, display in public and/or distribute any such Submission (including but not limited to, making the Submission available to other users of the Website, and (b) to any other user of the Website the permission and license to use and view your Submission to the fullest possible extent as permitted by these terms. The licenses which you grant above shall be world-wide, royalty-free licenses to copy, distribute, transmit, sub-license, display, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission without having your name attached or acknowledged in connection with any such Submission. The licenses granted by you in making a Submission shall not be capable of being revoked and you expressly agree to indemnify us for any and all losses (including consequential losses and all reasonable legal costs) which we may incur should we use any or part of your Submission in the manner detailed above. You understand and acknowledge that no compensation will be paid to you with respect to the use of your Submission. You agree to indemnify us in respect of any third party claim arising out of or in connection with any Submission received from you.
- Use of this Website is limited to its intended purpose only- that is, the management of text message short codes common to us. All content which features on the Website including but not limited to the text, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, designs, written and other material including the program and code that operates this Website (together the ‘content’) is protected by copyright, trade mark and/or other proprietary rights owned by or licensed to the Shortcode Management Group (whether collectively or individually).
- Unless explicitly made available through the provided functionality, you are not permitted to copy, download, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, publish adapt or change in any way the content of the Short-codes.com website for any other purpose, without prior written permission of the Shortcode Management Group
- To apply for such permission, please write to any one of the networks within the Shortcode Management Group legal departments.
T-Mobile (UK) Limited (Registered No. 02382161)
Hatfield Business Park
VAT No: GB 577 2421 29
Orange Personal Communications Services Limited (Registered No. 2178917)
Great Park Road
VAT No: 529221751
Hutchison 3g UK Limited (Registered No: 03885486)
5 Hester Road
VAT No: 760729222
Vodafone Limited (Registered No. 1471587)
VAT No: 569953277
O2 (UK) Limited (Registered No. 1743099)
260 Bath Road
VAT No: 245 7193 48
- We may add to or change these terms and conditions from time to time. Any additions or changes will come into effect immediately on being posted on the Website. Please therefore review these terms regularly.
- The members of the Shortcode Management Group are regulated by the Office of Communication (“OFCOM”). For more information, contact OFCOM on 020 7981 3000 or go to www.ofcom.org.uk
- These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English Law. You agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, and your use of this website.